I met Jonathon through my youngest niece, Briana. He missed out on taking his Senior photos last summer and asked if I would shoot some pics for him. Of course I accepted. Who could say no to a corky and fun guy who wears yellow sneakers! ;)
I am a girl of many wants who loves to experience life. I consider myself to be an extremely positive, outgoing individual full of energy and I like to surround myself with like people.
I have been through some really good times, and some pretty rough ones also. Both have made me who I am today and I choose to live life without regrets, knowing God has helped me through it all.
Writing and photography have always been a passion, an art, and a way of creative expression for me, and feel that it is comfort food for my soul.
My blurbs and stories are usually about life, experiences, inspirations, faith, visions, struggles, and of course joys. On that note, life is a gift and I feel it is best shared with those you bring into your experiences. Welcome to my experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment